Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13TH




Fear of  Friday the 13th or paraskevidekatriaphobia which installs a morbid, irrational fear in some. Friday the 13th considered one of the unluckiest days on the calendar or bad luck day for some.

Superstitious or not, still some people may want to change their schedule or appointment  to avoid bad luck and some will avoid black cats or ladders on this Friday the 13th. This belief or superstition is still unknown it's up to us people how we'll take this Friday the 13th, a bad luck or a good luck.

I always believe that, bad luck or good luck is not only on one specific date. It can happen anytime or any day, the best thing we can do is to take or make some precautions in everything we do to avoid incidents that we might considered bad luck for us. 

Every year has at least one Friday the 13th, while some years have as many as three. But it doesn't mean this dates was given to scare people or fear us in some ways. "Be positive and you will overcome fear" always think positive things to avoid paraskevidekatriaphobia. If we can't cure it, atleast try to avoid thinking about it and fear will be lessen. 

What is Friday the 13th to you? What is your belief  when this date comes?



 Wishing you all 
 Happy and fearless Friday the 13th!






Image credit: google.com

21 comments:

  1. I also believe that it's superstitious. I never paid much attention to the date :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nash, thanks for dropping by..:)Have a wonderful Friday the 13th! :)

      Delete
  2. I never bother catering to such beliefs. Why should we blame our misfortunes on some day, being or a thing? There will be unpleasant incidents in our lives be it the thirteenth or fourteenth. Such irrational beliefs only make us more cowardly. I believe in boldly facing our fears.

    Blessed Friday to you Sagittarian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the...where did my comment disappear to? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sui..:) Thanks for sharing valuable comments and I agree with all what you said..:)

      My apology about your first comment Sui, I don't know how it happened but it was included on spam..sorry sweety..:) I moved it here now..:) Muaaahhh!!:) More hug for this Friday the 13th..:)

      Delete
  4. I don't pay much attention to it most of the time.........some say it's a lucky day!
    Luck is not something I believe in so I am fine. Have a beautiful day dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie..:) Same here, I always think it's a lucky day for me! :) Thanks for sharing Marie..:) Have a wonderful Friday!:)

      Delete
  5. Nice posts. I like the new appearance of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chase, thanks for visiting and liking the new appearance of my blog..:) Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  6. I never knew that Friday 13th is an unlucky day. I go through each day with positive thoughts. :)

    Happy weekend, Ros! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Balqis, thanks for visiting..:) Same here positive thoughts for Friday the 13th..:) Thanks..:)

      Delete
  7. I have always looked at Friday the 13th as one of my lucky days... Have a very lucky weekend friend... hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doris,:) thanks a lot for sharing thoughts, I always looked Friday the 13th lucky day too for me..:) Have a great day Doris..:)

      Delete
  8. Hi Sagittarian,

    Friday the 13th is just an ordinary day. I don't think there is something to be afraid of that day. If any misfortune happens on that day it might only be a coincidence.

    ED
    http://ed-allaboutcomputer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's right! We act according to our mentality the culture has helped us to have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. postingan yang bagus tentang Friday the 13TH

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can help you with content writing, social media management, marketing, internal and external communications, proofreading, editing and so much more! Assignment writing service

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton. We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair in Edmonton. If you are worried about the cracks on your home do not worry we are here to get it repair. If you are worried about snow on your roof, we can remove it. We are here to clean you gutter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is no universal rule of thumb to reference while trying to determine when to replace your flooring. This depends on the type of flooring you need to be replaced, the quality of the materials which were used, the quality of the installation process, how you treated the flooring, and so on.

    ReplyDelete

..I would love to hear from you..:)